To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain (Eco) a
Student Worker (m/f/d)
(20h/week – 6 months)
- Implementation of post-processing tools on Concerto/Uniplot base, in order to analyze data from chassis-dyno cycles and fleet-tests
- Definition, development and optimization of test processes and methods
- Analysis of competitor vehicles topology and performance and comparison with current HMC projects
- Vehicle instrumentation standard for xEVs
- Work in close-cooperation with HMETC Powertrain calibration engineers for European products development
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or automotive engineering
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Office package
- Pro-active, self-motivated attitude and good communication skills
- Willingness to work in international team
- First experience with working in a project organization is a plus
- A very good command of English
- B Driving License
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.