To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Hyundai Design a
Strategic Design INTERN (m/f/d)
(min. 3 months)
- Create compelling visions based on qualitative and quantitative research to inspire our designers and convince our partners.
- Conduct user experience research – interviews and internet research
- Organize and conduct user interviews/behavior monitoring
- Learn to create visually express brand vision and definition through high quality visuals.(2D and 3D (digital) work, stills and animations)
- Apply a keen sensibility around layout, color, typography and behavior in expressing design executions
- Communicate your ideas with inspiring visuals & animations to tell your findings
- Curious frame of mind – desire to learn and improve
- Strong co-creation skills
- Versatility with a keen eye for detail
- Interest in designs that are beautiful and usable
- Organized and structured work approach
- Good communication skills – know how to present ideas and decisions both verbally and visually
- Knowledge of design fundamentals – usability, typography, color theory, alignment etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Strong visualization skills in combination with solid knowledge of Adobe Create Suite
- Knowledge of 3D modelling software’s like Maya, Rhino, Blender or other
- Knowledge of Animation and Movie creation is a must (Adobe Flash, Premiere, Blender or other)
- Fluent communication in English (German language skills are a plus)
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.