To start in April 2021, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Test & Development an
Intern Development for Hyundai N-Brand (m/f/d)
The intern will work within the High Performance Total Vehicle engineers and support the team. The team is responsible for handling of N test vehicles (maintenance, logistics), media car preparation, investigation quality topics and subjective evaluation of all N cars in development and competitor cars in the department fleet.
- Support of planning and coordination of rework and maintenance of development vehicles
- Support with High Performance Team projects
- Support of development test planning
- Support of creation of development reports
- Follow up of open development topics
- Support in evaluation of media vehicles and preparation of evaluation drives
- Support in investigating quality items
- Support in subjective and objective vehicle evaluation
- Reporting and communication in English language
- Enrolled student in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar (at least fourth semester)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interest in automotive industry
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics would be a benefit
- Proactive working style and good analytical skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- A very good command of English and German language
- Driving license B
- Willingness to travel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.