To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain a
Supervisor for Engine Test Benches (m/f/d)
- Technical supervision of engine test benches
- Coordination of work tasks for test bench operators
- Responsible person for engine test bench automation system for programming, trouble shooting and further development
- Coordination and monitoring of maintenance measures for test bench equipment
- Documentation and reporting of work load, test quality, efficiency and equipment status
- Communication, cooperation and monitoring of external suppliers.
- Failure analysis for engine test bench related hardware and software
- Education as master or technician in automotive sector
- Min. 5 years of experience in operation of engine test benches and in coordination of total test bench environment
- Experience in handling of combustion engines
- Autonomous and own responsible work style
- Highly motivated team worker with reliable and flexible work style
- Special Software knowledge: Puma Open 1.5/2.0, Windows Server with Santorin Database, Cameo, Inca and Indicom
- PC- knowledge: Microsoft applications
- Good command of English language
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.