To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development (ESD) an
(Sr. or Advanced) Validation Engineer ADAS (m/f/d)
- Development / test and validation of modern Driver Assistance Systems (Foreward Collision Assist, Smart Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist etc.)
- Development of test processes / procedures including measurement tools according EU-NCAP
- Support of EU-NCAP (pre-) testing
- Real vehicle tests of Drivers Assistance Systems with appropriate validation tools
- Planning, coordination and preparation of test vehicles
- Support and drive development work at tier-1 level
- Analysis of test data, identification of improvement potential
- Analysis of competitor vehicles and definition of future sensor strategies
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering or similar
- Experience in similar position at tier-1 or OEM
- Experience in specification / development and validation of ADAS systems
- Experience with validation tools (UFO, Driving robot, DGPS, datalogging, etc.)
- Ability to develop and set up standard test procedures and processes
- Experience to support and drive development work at tier-1 level would be a plus
- Experience in Matlab / Simulink development would be a plus
- Familiar with ADAS system hard- and software architecture
- Willingness to work in intercultural teams
- Good command of English language
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.