To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain / Laboratory for Fuel Injection Systems an
(Senior) ENGINEER (m/f/d) for Fuel Injection System Hardware & Logic
- Planning and executing R&D projects
- Developing Fuel Injection (FIE) Systems and logic
- Preparing complex test and evaluation programs
- Analyzing trends and proposing new technologies
- Benchmarking activities for FIE hardware and logic
- Intense networking and co-working with external partners
- Planning projects and ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources, and time with a strong target focus
- Documenting and presenting results of projects and developments and securing intellectual property rights
- Cooperating closely with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in mechanical / automotive engineering
- Knowledge in function, hardware design, control logic and testing of FIE systems while handling “big data”
- Experience working at company such as HMETC is a “plus”
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends (bionic design, artificial intelligence)
- Willingness to travel and a valid European B driving license
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem solving mentality combined with “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills, open mind set and creative thinking
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.