To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Fuel Cell Electric Commercial Vehicle Development a
(SENIOR) TECHNICAL PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- Work out project specification books, vehicle requirements for electrified commercial vehicles, vans, trucks and busses as well as clean mobility solutions
- Elaborate requests for quotation (RFQ) for engineering services and vehicle prototype projects, assign and track engineering companies
- Manage collaboration with European suppliers for components of fuel cell and electric vehicles, consolidate engineering requirements and follow up in close cooperation with our central R&D division in Korea.
- Define deliverables for engineering companies and suppliers, make and track agreements and derive correction measures.
- Prepare time- and budget plans and align with external engineering partners and central R&D division in Korea.
- Select and establish suitable classic and agile development and project management methods
- Prepare, lead and moderate meetings with Korean engineers and external European suppliers and engineering companies
- Report and document your projects
- Engineering degree or similar
- Project management experience, good command of project management tools & agile development methods
- Experience in cooperation with engineering partners and suppliers
- Understanding of vehicle development process and automotive technology
- Self-confident, convincing with excellent communication and networking skills
- Organization and problem solving ability
- Good command of English language
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.