To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development an
(Senior) Engineer for Vehicle Connectivity Services (m/f/d)
- Define requirements and specifications with respect to all connectivity functions integrated in the infotainment system and companion app.
- Understand OEM requirements for connectivity services and service integration
- Analyse, select and manage the collaboration with third-party suppliers and data content providers
- Plan/ coordinate/ execute/ report the validation and development status towards management
- Execute benchmarking activities to identify new technologies for future platforms and promote the feature integration into practice
- Close cooperation with development teams in our R&D center in Namyang, and the European related subsidiaries (Marketing, Sales, Quality) from the technical and commercial perspective
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in a similar position for connected infotainment systems at Tier 1 or OEM
- Strong Project Management skills including supplier management
- Strong analytical skill based on process development and improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Willingness to pro-actively strengthen and extend the development role in Europe
- Flexible and highly motivated to work in an international environment
- Good command of English language as well as excellent presentation skills
- Close collaboration with our R&D headquarter and respective development partner
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.