To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our Department Regulation, Vehicle-Safety & Environment an
(Senior) Engineer (m/f/d) for Regulation on Safety & Mobility Functionalities
- Monitoring European activities on regulations and standards for safety items as well as for mobility functionalities (e.g. driver assistance, data sharing)
- Review those activities in close cooperation within HMETC and with our R&D Center in South Korea
- Working out impact- and rollout scenarios for current and future products
- Definition of company position and future strategy
- Representing Hyundai in working groups of industry associations (e.g. ACEA, OICA) and on UN or EU level
- Introducing companies needs regarding new provisions to delegates from governments and industry
- Degree in Automotive Engineering or comparable
- Experience in vehicle development/testing at an OEM, supplier or governmental organization
- Experience in handling vehicle regulations and standards
- Experience on international level
- Analytical way of working and interdisciplinary way of thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly pronounced negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
- A good command of English language
- A good knowledge of the MS-Office applications
- Interest in automotive industry and their products
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.