To start at the earliest opportunity, we are currently seeking for our department Engineering Design (ED) a
SENIOR ENGINEER (m/f/d) for our Body & Closure Group
- Managing innovative R&D projects related to advanced lightweight concepts consisting of:
– Scouting and analyzing latest technologies
– Comparing and selecting best technology according to solid supply chain and key project targets (Cost, Weight, Performance)
– Building up and leading application projects in close collaboration with local team and R&D center in Korea
– Frequent reporting (In English)
- Investigating new technologies in the field of lightweight materials and advanced processes
- Frequently exchanging information with industry experts through meetings & visits of key conferences, tiers or research institutes
- Expanding expertise through monitoring and analysis of automotive market (part analysis, literature, R&D projects, visits, trends scouting)
- Bringing your European Hyundai expertise into work with internal and external customers
- Deep experience in the generation and execution of automotive advanced research projects at the predevelopment stage in the field of material and process related to plastics and composites
- Ability to initiate and develop proposals and applications of current & innovative polymer materials and manufacturing processes for use in the field of Body closures, exterior panels, etc.
- Automotive, Mechanical or Chemistry Engineering, degree, ideally at least 5 years of professional experience at an automotive OEM, tier or research institute
- Excellent market knowledge of polymer technologies, materials, processes, suppliers and OEM requirements
- Strong pro-active attitude and innovative mind with a strategic, organized and flexible working style
- Analytical thinker with clear, output driven communication and reporting in English in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications & CATIA V5
- Knowledge of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) in area of Composite materials FE-simulation is an asset
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.