To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development an
(Senior) Engineer (m/f/d) for Car Communication Unit (Hard- and Software)
- Set up of local test environments (hard- and software) in accordance to release management
- Testing of car communication and infotainment systems with focus on EU market specific features
- Preparation and implementation of testing methods and strategies
- Development of EU market specific test cases and test plans based on system specifications
- Execution of test cases and issue documentation incl. comprehensive reporting
- Planning and managing of test drives including trip planning and allocation of resources (car, test equipment) with and without participation of R&D colleagues from HQ
- Managing testing activities performed by external companies
- Lessons learned and retrospectives for continuous improvement
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in a similar position for infotainment systems at Tier 1 or OEM
- Strong Project Management skills including supplier management
- Strong analytical skill based on process development and improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Willingness to pro-actively strengthen and extend the development role in Europe
- Flexible and highly motivated to work in an international environment
- Good command of English language as well as excellent presentation skills
- Close collaboration with our R&D headquarter and respective development partner
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.