For early 2020, we are currently seeking for our department Engineering Design a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER for our Interior group (m/f/d)
- Management of innovative R&D projects related to advanced interior concepts : searching, proposing, preparing and performing of development projects related to new : functions, usage concepts, materials, technical solutions for our future vehicles
- Frequent Information exchange with industry experts trough meetings & visits of key conferences, tiers or research institutes
- Expansion of expertise through monitoring and analysis of automotive interior market (part analysis, literature, R&D projects, visits, trends scouting)
- Display your expertise as European Hyundai expert towards internal and external customers
- Frequent reporting of project progress (in English)
- Profound experience in the generation & execution of automotive advanced research projects in the area of :
- 1. Autonomous/EV interior solutions, technologies, layout
- 2. Seating solutions (structure, materials, functions)
- Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree, with 5-10 years of professional experience at an automotive OEM, tier or research institute
- Excellent market knowledge of interior technologies, materials, processes, suppliers and OEM requirements
- Strong pro-active attitude and innovative mind with an strategic, organized but flexible working style
- Analytical thinker with clear, output driven communication and reporting in English in a multicultural environment
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications & CATIA V5
Please note that this is not a CAD Modeler or Serial Development position
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.