To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain (Group Electrified PT) an
(Senior) ENGINEER for (Plug In) Hybrid Calibration Engineer (M/F/D)
As (Sr.) ENGINEER m/f for Plug In Hybrid Vehicle Calibration Engineer you are responsible for developing & calibrating mass production projects.
You will take over the following tasks:
- Calibration of Plug Hybrid Powertrain according to emission legislation in terms of Driveability, Performance and Energy management
- Definition & validation of software functions
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe in cooperation with other relevant departments and head quarter R&D center in Namyang
- Benchmarking competitor hybrid vehicles
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Degree in mechanical/ automotive engineering
- Min. 3 to 5 years of related experience in the area of vehicle calibration (preferred (Plug In) Hybrid)
- Experience in Electric vehicle Development is a plus
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving
- A very good command of English, intercultural & communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.