To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Engineering Design a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER FOR HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY & INVERTER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT M/F/D
- Responsible for the logic functions development for the HV battery management system and e-motor inverters of our N Brand High Performance Vehicles
- Lead supplier collaboration, review and refine the design requirements for the HV battery and inverter control logic (e.g. derating strategies, thermal management, efficiency optimization etc.)
- Use simulation tools to verify and analyze supplier control concepts, propose improved control concepts
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Close cooperation with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in control / software engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in the area of HV battery, inverter and e-motor operation and control at OEM, Tier 1, engineering service provider or in high performance, sports or race car development
- Software tools: Matlab Simulink, Vector calibration tools
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant methodology trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.