To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain (Group Electrified PT) an
(Senior) ENGINEER for Electric Vehicle Calibration (M/F/D)
As (Sr.) Engineer for Electric Vehicle Calibration (m/f/d) you are responsible for developing & calibrating mass production projects.
You will take over the following tasks:
- Calibration of Electric Vehicle Powertrain in terms of Driveability, Performance, Torque Management and Energy management.
- Benchmarking main competitor vehicle, charging infrastructures and EV technology.
- Fleet Test organization, handling and data analysis
- Definition & development of software functions logics.
- Project planning ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe in cooperation with relevant departments and head quarter R&D in Namyang
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Degree in mechanical/ electrical/ automotive engineering
- Experience in the area of vehicle calibration development
- Experience in electric vehicle development is a plus
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural & communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.