To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain a
(Senior) Engineer Benchmark (m/f/d)
Investigation of Competitor Engines and Vehicles
- Investigation and in depth evaluation of innovative technologies for diesel, gasoline and hybrid engines in terms of
- Potential of CO2 reduction
- Engine performance
- Emission strategy
in vehicle and on test bench
- Application of existing and development of new measurement technologies
- Monitoring market innovations, engine technologies and CO2 strategies
- Documentation and reporting of results
- Regular trend survey of conferences and exhibitions
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Consolidated knowledge of combustion engines (diesel and gasoline) and vehicle background
- Work experience in the area of vehicle/engine testing and experimental investigation is highly appreciated
- Electric and electronic (especially CAN) knowledge is highly appreciated
- Analysis and documentation of measurement results using standard software (i.e. UniPlot, MS Office)
- Project planning and coordination inside the company and with our partners
- Self-consistent and flexible working style allowing quick adaption to changing business needs
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.