To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Test & Development (HPVTD) an
ENGINEER (m/f/d) for Ride & Handling Development for N Brand
- Subjective and objective evaluation of ride comfort and (limit) handling dynamics for Hyundai N Brand vehicles
- Development and tuning of suspension components, damper systems and kinematics
- Benchmarking, performance evaluation and target definition for components and systems of new high performance vehicles
- Identification of latest market and technology trends
- Updating of test procedures and assessment schemes
- Scouting and implementation of latest development tools
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (Korea) and suppliers, Engineering Companies and Universities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Experience in chassis test and tuning for road vehicles, sports or race cars at OEM, Tier 1 or Engineering Company
- Knowledge, interest and passion in suspension tuning (e.g. kinematics, damper tuning, chassis setting, elastokinematics)
- Good vehicle evaluation skills and experience on driving and evaluating on the limit
- Good team worker with ability to negotiate technical solutions with opposing targets
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Cross cultural competencies
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.