To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Human Resources an
ADVANCED SPECIALIST HR COMPENSATION & BENEFITS (M/F/D)
- Responsible for the areas of compensation, benefits and grading
- Operating salary adjustments, bonus payments, promotions, benefits etc.
- Conducting benchmarks and analyzing the results
- Identifying and implementing improvement potentials
- Operating and improving the area of HR controlling including calculation, definition and analysis of KPIs, preparation of reports and implementation of budget management process
- Close collaboration with the Works Council
- Supporting and initiating HR projects related to areas of responsibility
- Degree in business studies with focus on human resources management or comparable
- Ideally 3 to 4 years of relevant experience preferably gained within a consulting company
- Experienced in project work and data analysis
- Proactive working style and high analytical competencies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Intercultural competencies and flexibility to adapt to new challenges
- Good command of German and English language
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com