To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
MANAGER (m/f/d) FOR OUR TECHNICAL WORKSHOP AREAS
- Strategical lead of our technical workshop areas in Rüsselsheim, Nürburgring test center and external proving grounds to support engineering activities
- Disciplinary leadership, guidance, development and motivation of subordinate employees
- Planning, coordination and controlling of workflow within all technical workshop areas, Nürburgring test center and external proving grounds
- Development, implementation, execution and controlling of internal security processes
- Fulfillment of security-, safety- and environmental legal requirements
- Management of facility, equipment, test vehicles, storage, purchasing and budgets
- Reporting and documentation in English language
- Collaboration with colleagues of different nationalities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Ideally graduation as vehicle master (KFZ-Meister) or vehicle technician (KFZ-Mechatroniker)
- Several years of experience at a car maker or system supplier as responsible workshop manager
- Good knowledge of total vehicle technology
- Dedicated coaching and disciplinary leadership experience of employees
- Interest and passion to work in an international environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Balanced and stress resistant personality
- Good command of English and German language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.