To start in September/October, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development a
MASTERTHESIS STUDENT (m/f/d)
for Radar Signal Processing
- Development of a tool to analyze radar cross-section of different target objects (by using an existing radar development kit)
- Development of a radar signal filtering analysis of radar cross sections and comparison with reference data
- Documentation and presentation of project and development results
- Study in mechanical / electrical / automotive engineering or similar
- Programming skills in C, C++, C# or similar
- Analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- Strong communication skills
- A good command of English
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.