Starting in summer 2019, we are currently seeking for our department Engineering Design an
INTERNSHIP Student Worker for our Interior group (m/f/d)
- Support the development of future interior layouts & features, related to electric & autonomous vehicles
- Analysis of vehicle structures, parts, literature, current market developments & trends
- Autonomous features & layout analysis: comparing, judging and proposing optimal customer solutions
- Consideration of requirements from vehicle platform, usability & comfort into 1 proposal
- Technical analysis & build-up of unique concept
- Potential concept visualization (if possible)
- Reporting & project documentation (in English)
- Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Product Design or similar education
- Passion for automotive and a strong self-motivated work approach, pro-active & efficient problem solving attitude
- Analytical mind, clear & output driven reporting
- Knowledge in interior design or vehicle layout beneficial
- Willingness to work in a multicultural project team
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good communication & reporting skills in English
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.