To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Fuel Cell Electric Commercial Vehicle Development an
The new established department Fuel Cell Electric Commercial Vehicle Development is responsible for the technical supervision of the fuel cell trucks launch in Europe.
- Work out a proposal for KPIs to track the department activities and measure the output
- Prepare documentation to support collaboration between central R&D in Korea and European partners and suppliers
- Elaborate a process description to manage vehicles operation
- Conduct research activities about European competitors, suppliers and potential partners
- Conduct bench marking analysis of non-automotive fuel cell applications
- Support the department to plan, track and arrange onsite technical support for the running vehicles
- Support communication events
- Master student in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or similar
- Passion for automotive
- Analytical, structured and pragmatic working style
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude and strong communication skills
- Willingness to work together with multicultural teams
- Good command of English language
Become part of our success story and join our international teams! For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth, Telephone 0 61 42/78 99 675.