To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Development a
Dual Master Program
(Junior) Project Engineer m/f/d in association with Steinbeis University
- You will take over project leader responsibilities and full responsibility for subprojects scopes within total vehicle development
- Track and follow project targets and identify critical topics requiring management
- Organize and prepare the product development phase in close cooperation with other departments
- Perform project management tasks for complete product development
- Develop, implement and optimize project management processes and methods
- Prepare management decision papers and report to department and division level
- Work in close cooperation with HMETC departments and Headquarter in Korea
- Bachelor degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
- Ideally knowledge of automotive industry and product development processes
- Ideally internships in automotive industry OEM or suppliers
- First experience with working in a project organization
- Analytical, structured and pragmatic working style
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- Passion for cars and interest in vehicle technology
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude and strong communication skills
- Strong determination, assertiveness and ability to work in a team
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
- A very good command of English
- Valid driving license B
The SIBE combines your work tasks at our program partner with a two-year dual study program. You graduate with a M.Sc. in International Management; in addition you receive a MBA from one of our foreign partner universities. During the program a study project forms the core of your Master’s program in which you have the opportunity to make decisions to lead it to success. This opportunity gives you both theoretical and practical experience. Create your future with SIBE!
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Keuth.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.