To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Product Planning a
Strategy Planner (m/f/d)
in the Planning & Strategy Group
- Support customer profiling/positioning study
- Support brand differentiation and sport line-up strategy definition
- Analyze major automotive database knowledge (e.g. NCBS/Jato)
- Analyze European competitor strategy
- European relevant press analysis
- Team support for future platform definition for Hyundai/Kia/Genesis brands
- Report about relevant competitors` investor days strategy
- Participate in EU Motor Shows reporting about future trends
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in OEM Product planning or Strategy
- Experience in customer/market based approach for new product/strategy development
- Good analysis/synthesis approach based on market figures/trends, press releases, etc.
- Knowledge, interest and passion concerning vehicle and brand characteristics and rends
- Interest in latest technology and development tools
- Pro-active and self-motivated, willing to travel
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.