To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Hyundai Design Center a
STRAK MODELER / ALIAS (m/f/d)
– limited for 1 year –
- Working on interior and exterior models for production cars within the design feasibility process after styling fix
- Development of A-Class CAD freeform surfaces for production with Alias Surface
- Analysis of surface quality (highlight, surface layout, control point distribution and alignment etc.)
- Interpreting styling surfaces and ensuring the design content in A-Class surfaces
- Close co-work with all related functions within design and engineering departments
- Creating presentations and presenting results of analysis and development
- University degree in mechanical engineering, industrial design or equivalent subjects or technician degree with similar qualification within the automotive industry
- Work experience at another OEM company or automotive suppliers of at least 5 years
- Thorough understanding of the car design process
- Excellent knowledge of Alias
- ICEM SURF knowledge is preferable
- Strong knowledge of engineering and production requirements and A-Class surfacing
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills, team player
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.