To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain (Group Transmission PT) an
(Senior) Engineer for Transmission & Hybrid Calibration (m/f/d)
As (Sr.) ENGINEER m/f for Transmission & Hybrid Calibration you are responsible for developing & calibrating mass production projects. You will take over the following tasks:
- Self-reliant calibration of our automated transmission with focus on DCT and electrified powertrains regarding shift quality and customer satisfaction
- Apply methodical approach to balance performance, emissions, fuel economy and European drivability attributes
- Definition & development of transmission software logic functions and integration of hybrid technology
- Project planning ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe in cooperation with relevant departments and head quarter R&D in Namyang
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Degree in mechanical/ electrical/ automotive engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in the calibration of transmissions or electrified powertrains
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality, good project planning and controlling.
- A very good command of English, intercultural & communication skills
- Self-reliant and flexible working style allowing quick adaptation to changing business needs
- Proficient in presenting & reporting
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.