To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain (Group Electrified PT) a
SENIOR ENGINEER M/F/D
FOR PLUG IN HYBRID VEHICLE CALIBRATION
As (Sr.) ENGINEER m/f for Plug In Hybrid Vehicle Calibration you are responsible for developing and calibrating mass production projects. You will take over the following tasks:
- Calibration of Plug Hybrid Powertrain according to emission legislation in terms of Driveability, Emission and Energy management
- Definition and development of software functions
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe in cooperation with other relevant departments and head quarter R&D center in Namyang
- Benchmarking main competitor vehicle and hybrid technology
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Degree in mechanical / automotive engineering
- Min. 3 to 5 years of related experience in the area of Plug In Hybrid vehicle calibration development
- Experience in Electric Vehicle Development is a plus
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant markets
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.