To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development an
(Sr.) Engineer m/f/d for Automated Driving
- Development of Europe specific concept requirements and specifications for the realization of an Automated Driving vehicle
- Logic development and proof of concept considering different sensor technologies (like Radar, Camera, LiDAR, HD Map, C2X)
- System integration of the developed solutions into a prototype vehicle
- Development of appropriate test cases for the system validation and qualification
- Performance verification and system optimization using bench and field tests
- Project planning and follow up in order to meet the project deliverables
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Close cooperation with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Telecommunication or Automotive Engineering
- Familiar with current ADAS sensor technologies
- Base knowledge of automotive specific in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet) and analysis tools
- Experience in Car2X specifications and standards (ETSI ITS), and ISO/OSI model would be a plus
- Programming skills (C, C++, Scripting) in a Linux OS environment
- Analytical thinking, creative, independent working style, commitment to your tasks and strong sense of responsibility for your projects
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant market trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- A very good command of English, intercultural & communication skills
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.