To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Fuel Cell Electric Commercial Vehicle Development a
(SENIOR) TRUCK CONCEPT ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- Analyze market segments and customer requirements for electric and fuel cell commercial vehicles. Define use cases and derive technical specifications for entire vehicle concepts
- Work out vehicle concepts including entire vehicle lay- out, functionality and mechanical and EE-architecture
- Elaborate components lay-out and identify potential suppliers
- Build up prototypes of new electric and fuel cell vehicles with help of external engineering companies for proof of concept
- Conduct basic validation, user studies and market surveys to check acceptability, technical restrictions and limitations of the elaborated concepts
- Complete vehicle / system optimization
- Define and evaluate needs of technical modifications for new vehicle variants and configurations
- Evaluate new technologies and components for fuel cell and electric commercial vehicles (from simple engineering judgment up to prototyping) and propose them to our central R&D in Korea.
- Engineering degree or similar
- Experience with entire vehicle work paired with truck or electric vehicle expertise
- Excellent automotive know how
- Good knowledge of European commercial vehicle market
- Good understanding of truck business and truck use
- Interest for innovative mobility solutions
- Truck driver license is an advantage
- Customer orientation
- Good communication and networking skills
- Organization and problem solving ability
- Good command of English language
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.