To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Fuel Cell Electric Commercial Vehicle Development a
(SENIOR) TESTING ENGINEER (M/F/D)
- Conduct local testing activities with Hyundai Fuel Cell Trucks and electric commercial vehicles in the target European countries
- Plan and organize testing activities including assignment of supporting engineering companies, alignment with testing department in Korea
- Lead on-site testing activities in Switzerland, Germany and later other European countries – in close cooperation with Korean testing engineers
- Organize and follow up local customer testing
- Conduct total vehicle evaluation to check general subjective acceptance, local compatibility for target countries and customers
- Evaluate vehicle characteristics (fuel economy, drivability, comfort, HMI & connectivity, NVH…) for typical customer use cases and propose improvement measures
- Elaborate Design Verification Plans and Reports (DVP&R) in English language
- Trouble shooting for test vehicles and service support for customer vehicles
- Support of customer- and press events
- Engineering degree or similar
- Working experience in vehicle testing – ideally trucks – and good knowledge of vehicle characteristics
- Good command of vehicle testing methods and tools
- Truck know-how, and truck driver license is an advantage
- Experience with electric vehicles is also an advantage
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills
- Organization and problem solving ability
- You are outcome oriented, flexible and able to work autonomously in your field
- Willingness to travel in Europe and to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.