To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Powertrain a
(Senior) MECHANIC for Engine Workshop (m/f/d)
- Dismounting and mounting of engines
- Buildup of engines on a trolley system
- Measurement of engine parts and components
- Execution of service/maintenance work on engines
- Installation of measuring equipment on engine for the test bench operation
- Handling of metalworking machines for preparation of prototype and engines parts
- Repairing and modification of engine and test bench components
- Troubleshooting with diagnostic system
- Education as car mechanic (experience in engine overhauling)
- Experience in mechanical part fabrication (Welding, Cutting, Milling, Grinding etc.)
- Computer literate: Microsoft applications
- A good command of German and English language, intercultural and communication skills
- Very good analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.