To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our IT department an
(SENIOR) IT SECURITY SPECIALIST (m/f/d)
- Responsible for IT Security Operations, documentation, software, and systems
- Handling of IT Security Incidents (CERT)
- Analyzing security alerts/incidents/events
- Managing and developing corporate software and systems
- Preparing IT security assessment reports
- Continuously improving detection capabilities and operational procedures
- Documenting and presenting IT Security Operations and project results
- Providing user support for client’s security and corporate software
- Maintaining a close relationship with HQ and R&D Security Organizations (South Korea)
- Degree in Information Technology/Business Administration/Other Engineering
- Experience in IT Security or Software development (JAVA) is a plus
- Good knowledge of CERT operations, SIEM systems, security solutions, vulnerability management processes
- Solid experience with common operating systems, e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix as both Client and Server OS
- Knowledge of relevant Information security standards and best practices (ISO2700x, BSI Grundschutz, BDSG, …)
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English and Korean, intercultural & communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.