To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Genesis Advanced Design a
Senior Exterior Designer (m/f/d)
- Understand Genesis brand DNA and Design Criteria and further research and development
- Working on Exterior Design from first sketch to 3D model to full size model for production and show cars
- Create 3D models without help of a CAD Modeler based on own Designs
- Strong focus on Digital Design, not on traditional workflow
- Handling of Design projects and presentations in cooperation with management
- Close co-work with all related functions within Design and also R&D Center
- Degree in Transportation Design or similar
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience at another OEM company
- Portfolio with Design models built without help of a CAD Modeler
- Good understanding of the Car Design process
- Production design development knowledge
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of 2D and 3D software (Photoshop, Alias, Keyshot, VRED, etc.)
- Experienced in realization from 2D sketch work to physical or virtual 3D models (Alias and Hard Model)
- Strong sketching and rendering skills
- Capability to create and to express brand appropriate Design concepts
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.