To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(Senior) Engineer – Vehicle Dynamics (m/f/d)
- Objective testing of steering & handling and ride comfort
- Subjective and objective evaluation of full vehicle for vehicle dynamics
- Planning of test trips at external proving grounds
- Analyses of vehicle dynamics issues using state-of-the art analysis and methods
- Method development for objective analyses of vehicle dynamics
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (South Korea), suppliers, engineering companies and universities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Several years of experience at a car maker or system supplier in the test and development of vehicle dynamics
- Knowledge, interest and passion concerning vehicle dynamics
- Experience with measurement equipment and Software Tools (LMS, ABD, DIAdem, MatLab etc.) would be beneficial
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel and to work internationally
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.