To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(Senior) Engineer – Total Vehicle Evaluation (m/f/d)
- Close collaboration with our European plants’ quality teams and our R&D counterparts in Korea
- Regular plant visits in Czech Republic and Slovakia to confirm vehicle based performance
- Coordination & follow-up of problem solving activities of R&D-related topics with our European production plants
- Static and dynamic evaluation of total vehicle attributes from European customers´ perspective throughout all development stages
- Target setting for the development of vehicle attributes to meet European market demands
- Planning & performance of validation test drives to ensure the targeted performance level of our vehicles
- Regular and formal reporting of development results
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or comparable)
- Several years of engineering experience in vehicle development – preferably at a car manufacturer
- Significant and practical experience in subjective evaluation of static and dynamic attributes of the whole vehicle
- Track record in the definition and validation of development targets
- Thorough understanding of OEM’s manufacturing process including control processes
- Effective communication, collaboration and good reporting skills
- Proactive & self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to work in an international team environment and to travel on a regular basis
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.