To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(Senior) Engineer/ Total Vehicle Evaluation (m/f/d)
– limited for 1 year –
- Static and dynamic evaluation of the total vehicle attributes from European customers´ perspective throughout all development stages
- Target setting for the development of vehicle attributes to meet European markets demands
- Follow-up of problem solving activities of R&D related topics with our European production plants
- Plan & perform validation test drives to ensure the targeted performance level of our vehicles
- Confirmation of the vehicle based performance of our models during the ramp-up phase in our EU production plants in Czech Republic & Slovakia
- Regular and formal reporting of development results
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or comparable)
- Experience in vehicle development – at a car manufacturer will be an advantage
- Experience in subjective evaluation of the whole vehicle
- Insight into OEM’s manufacturing process
- Effective communication, collaboration and good reporting skills
- Proactive & self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to work in an international team environment and to travel on a regular basis
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.