To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Test & Development (HPVTD) a
(Senior) Engineer for Ride and Handling with focus on Tire Development (m/f/d)
- Development and tuning of suspension components with special focus on tire performance development
- Subjective and objective evaluation of ride comfort and (limit) handling for High Performance Vehicles for our new Brand N
- Benchmarking, performance evaluation and target definition for tires and suspension components
- Support of tire and rim development and management of suppliers until production ramp up
- Updating of design requirements, test procedures and assessment schemes
- Scouting and implementation of latest development tools
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (Korea) and suppliers, Engineering Companies and Universities
- Degree in mechanical/ automotive engineering
- Several years of experience in a similar position at OEM, Tier 1 or Engineering Company (ideally for High Performance Vehicle, Sports or Race cars)
- Expert knowledge in suspension tuning, as well as tire and rim development
- Good vehicle evaluation skills and high experience in driving and evaluating on the limit.
- Knowledge of latest developments, objective measurement and analysis tools
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.