To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER for NVH development (m/f/d)
- Subjective and objective evaluation of full vehicle NVH
- Test vehicles in different customer related driving conditions to evaluate NVH
- Benchmarking and target setting for EU development projects
- Analysis of NVH issues using state-of-the-art analysis
- Method development and advanced projects
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Communication with relevant NVH teams around the world
- Engineering Degree in Acoustics or similar
- Experience at a car maker or system supplier in the development of vehicle NVH would be desirable
- Knowledge of development process of total vehicle and sub-system NVH would be beneficial
- Experience with NVH measurement equipment (LMS, Head Acoustics etc.) would be beneficial
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Good command of English language
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to travel and to work internationally
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.