To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development a
(Senior) Engineer – Human Machine Interface / HMI (m/f/d)
- Lead dedicated electronics HMI projects related to GUI, UI or UX improvements
- Management of user studies – both expert level or end user participants
- Technology scouting of electronics systems / functions
- Benchmarking and target setting for EU development projects
- Support multilanguage validation projects: align with customer and function owners, checking target languages, co-ordination of partners
- Planning, controlling and reporting on HMI and ML projects
- Degree in Engineering or Psychology
- Minimum 5 years infotainment related working experience
- Human factors engineering background
- Experienced in designing user studies including evaluation and test methods
- Being able to evaluate, describe and modify UI concepts
- Ability to build up and maintain network within the company and with external partners
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Knowledge on graphical software would be beneficial
- Good command of English
- Willingness to travel and work internationally
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.