To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(Senior) Engineer – Foundation Brake & Control Systems (m/f/d)
- Planning and execution of subjective and objective tests for brake performance and ABS
- Brake system concept analysis
- Evaluation of brake performance (incl. benchmarking)
- Brake pedal feel evaluation and tuning
- Setting of brake performance targets
- Control development and tuning process in order to fulfil requirements and targets
- Development of new test procedures
- Collaboration with our R&D center in Namyang (Korea), system suppliers, engineering companies and universities
- Degree in automotive engineering or similar
- Min. 3 years of experience at a car maker or system supplier in the analysis and development of brake performance (incl. ABS)
- Knowledge of development process and requirements of brake systems in order to achieve competitive performance properties
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
- Good command of English language
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.