To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Test & Development a
(Senior) Engineer for Steering System for N-Brand (m/f/d)
- Subjective and objective evaluation of steering feel for Hyundai N Brand vehicles
- Development of functions and parameter tuning of steering systems
- Benchmarking and target definition for steering components and steering system performance
- Identification and testing of latest technology trends
- Updating of test procedures and assessment schemes
- Scouting and implementation of latest system development tools
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (Korea) and suppliers, Engineering Companies and Universities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Several years of experience in functional integration / application and testing of steering systems for High Performance Vehicle, Sports or Race cars at OEM, Tier 1 or Engineering Company
- Expert knowledge of steering systems and development tools
- Knowledge in measurement instrumentation, vehicle diagnostic system and test equipment (e.g. INCA, Canape)
- Good vehicle evaluation skills and experience on driving and evaluating on the limit.
- Good teamworker with ability to negotiate technical solutions with opposing targets
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Cross cultural competencies
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.