To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Electronics System Development an
(Senior) Engineer for Process and Project Control M/F/D
- Design and develop Infotainment development and evaluation processes to optimize the process flow and output
- Plan/ coordinate/ schedule/ report the project status towards team member and management
- Coordination of feature/ function rollout amongst the navigation and Car Connected Services platforms
- Identify (Tech scouting) new technologies for future platforms and align the introduction based on a technical roadmap
- Plan and coordinate benchmarking activities to identify areas for improvement and define a suitable platform rollout
- Act as official interface for quality claims and field support of current and future platforms
- Close cooperation with development teams in our R&D center in Namyang, and the European related subsidiaries (Marketing, Sales, Quality)
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in a similar position at Tier 1 or OEM
- Strong Project Management skills including supplier management
- Strong analytical skill based on process development and improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Willingness to pro-actively strengthen and extend the development role in Europe
- Flexible and highly motivated to work in an international environment
- Good command of English language as well as excellent presentation skills
- Close collaboration with our R&D headquarter and respective development partner
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.