To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Vehicle Test & Development a
(SENIOR) Engineer for our Press Group (m/f/d)
- Test vehicles in different customer related driving conditions (R&H, NVH, Brake, etc.)
- Subjective and objective evaluation of full vehicle
- Benchmarking and target setting for EU development projects
- Technical project coordination concerning vehicle testing and work activities
- Reporting and documentation of test results in English language
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (South Korea), suppliers, engineering companies and universities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Several years of experience at a car maker or system supplier in the field of vehicle test and development
- Knowledge, interest and passion concerning vehicle dynamics and evaluation
- Good vehicle evaluation skills (e.g. damper systems, steering, ESC and chassis components)
- Good vehicle control
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Good computer and presentation skills (MS Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel and to work internationally
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.