To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department Engineering Design a
(Senior) Engineer for our Interior group M/F/D
- Management of R&D projects related to innovative interior concepts, cost reduction technologies or customer improvement processes or materials
- Searching, proposing, preparing and performingof innovation projects (e.g.: definition of business case, technical concept, engineering phases, part assembly, quality control and budget planning)
- Frequent Information exchange with industry experts (OEM’s, suppliers, universities) through meetings, visits and attendance of key conferences
- Monitoring and analysis of interior technologies (parts, literature, competitors, R&D, tiers, trends)
- Support the development of future interior trim parts, materials and engineering requirements
- Frequent reporting of project progress towards management and Korean counterparts (in English)
- Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree, with at least 5 years of professional interior experience in automotive OEM or automotive supplier
- Profound project management skills
- Excellent market knowledge: interior technologies, materials, processes, suppliers and requirements
- Assets: experiences with smart materials, UX, ECO materials, Autonomous/EV interiors, surface finishing
- Strong pro-active attitude and innovative mind with an strategic, organized but also flexible working style
- Analytical thinker with clear, output driven reporting
- Willingness to frequently travel and be a good team player in a multicultural working environment
- Ability to negotiate and convince technical experts and management about your preferences or concept ideas
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications and CATIA V5
- Good communication and reporting skills in English
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Weber.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.