To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Engineering Design a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER FOR HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM THERMAL MANAGEMENT M/F/D
- Responsible for the thermal management strategy development for the HV system including battery, power electronics, electric motors for our N Brand High Performance Vehicles
- Lead supplier collaboration, review and refine the thermal system design and test requirements
- Analyze existing cooling concepts and propose improvements to optimize the HV system operation
- Work closely with the component-owner engineers
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Close cooperation with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in mechanical / automotive engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in the area of HV battery, inverter and e-motor thermal management at OEM, Tier 1, engineering service provider or in high performance, sports or race car development
- Software tools: Ansys, AVL, Matlab Simulink or similar
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant methodology trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.