To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Engineering Design a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER FOR HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM MODELLING & SIMULATION M/F/D
- Responsible for the development of the HV powertrain system model integrating battery, power electronics, electric motors and controller models for our N Brand High Performance Vehicles
- Use Matlab Simulink to build simulation models for drive cycle performance and efficiency analysis
- Lead supplier collaboration, related to the generation and integration of test data and supplier models
- Work closely with component-owner engineers
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Close cooperation with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in electrical / automotive engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in the area of HV components and powertrain modelling and simulation at OEM, Tier 1, engineering service provider or in high performance, sports or race car development
- Software tools: Matlab Simulink
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant methodology trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Exellent analytical skills and problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.