To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Engineering Design a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER FOR HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM-LEVEL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT M/F/D
- Responsible for the logic functions development for the HV system supervisory controller of our N Brand High Performance Vehicles
- Lead supplier collaboration, review and refine the design requirements for the HV system control logic (e.g. power management, torque vectoring, energy recuperation, thermal management etc.)
- Use simulation tools to verify and analyze supplier control concepts, propose improved control concepts
- Project planning whilst ensuring optimal usage of budget, resources and timeframe
- Documentation and presentation of project results
- Close cooperation with HMETC departments and R&D Center in Namyang (South Korea)
- Degree in control / software engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in the area of HV powertrain system-level operation and control logic functions at OEM, Tier 1, engineering service provider or in high performance, sports or race car development
- Software tools: Matlab Simulink, Vector calibration tools
- Passion for innovative technologies with an overview of the relevant methodology trends
- Willingness to travel and valid European driving license B
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving mentality
- A very good command of English, intercultural and communication skills
- Proficient in presenting, reporting and handling Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.