To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department High Performance Vehicle Test and Development a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER M/F/D
HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRIC DRIVE CALIBRATION FOR N-BRAND
- Responsible for calibration of high performance electric vehicles drivetrain for driveability and component protection
- Preparation of measurement equipment and data analysis of test drives on proving grounds, public roads, racetracks and climate chambers
- Calibration of electric drive controllers to meet high performance standards and racetrack capabilities
- Improvement of functional software and components of electric drivetrain in close cooperation with Engineering Design colleagues
- Benchmarking of electric high performance competitor vehicles
- Project planning and budgeting
- Degree in mechanical / automotive engineering
- At least three years of experience in a similar position at OEM, Tier 1 or Engineering Company (ideally for High Performance Vehicle, Sports or Race cars)
- Excellent knowledge of HV system safety, architecture and HV components operation and control
- Excellent electric vehicle handling abilities up to and beyond the limits of the powertrain and vehicle dynamics
- Proficient in operating measurement applications like CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape or similar
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Good command of English language
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Wilcke.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: email@example.com.