To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department FCE Commercial Vehicle Development a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER – ENTIRE VEHICLE (M/F/D)
- Plan, organize and track necessary technical support of the Hyundai Fuel Cell Truck launch in Europe and define countermeasures including test phase
- Proactively lead of European suppliers, consolidate information exchange and agreements and moderation of discussion with our central R&D in Korea
- Manage, prepare and follow up technical meetings and workshops with European partners (suppliers, body builders, customers, H2 supplier)
- Investigate alternative suppliers and engineering companies to improve product, reduce costs and catch business opportunities
- Get customer feedback and translate it into technical specifications for R&D
- Ensure effective communication & collaboration with our R&D center in Namyang (South Korea) and business development
- Proactively propose and initiate engineering activities in order to evaluate technical and economic feasibility of new vehicle concepts
- Support Head of department preparing relevant documents and decision recommendations as well as communication events
- Monitor and anticipate development trends of European truck market with focus on electrical mobility
- Degree in mechanical / automotive engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in product development, product planning or sales of commercial vehicles
- Project management experience
- Good technical understanding of commercial vehicles
- Knowledge of European commercial vehicle market and suppliers is an advantage
- Excellent communication and networking skills. Conflict solving ability
- Good command of English language and good presentation / reporting skills
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.