To start shortly, we are currently seeking for our department FCE Commercial Vehicle Development a
(SENIOR) ENGINEER (M/F/D)
For Homologation and Regulation of commercial vehicles
- Coordination of internal activities to serve national and European regulatory committees for commercial vehicles with focus on electric drives and hydrogen
- Attending committees and working groups (e.g. ACEA, UNECE, CEP) Monitoring of relevant commercial vehicles regulations and contribution to the corresponding Hyundai positioning
- Effective, continuous communication flow, alignment with R&D in Korea and other relevant divisions in Europe
- Support and consultancy of Homologation for test and series trucks for the European Market
- Definition and initiation of action items for R&D related to regulatory and homologation
- Takeover of project and department tasks
- Reporting and preparation of decision making documents
- Engineering degree or similar
- Working experience in regulation, homologation and project management
- You are a networker with excellent communication skills
- You are outcome oriented and able to work autonomously in your field
- Good command of English language as well as excellent presentation/reporting skills
- Good knowledge of the German language is a must
- You are self-confident and can convince others
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international environment
Become part of our success story and join our international teams!
For questions and details please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Schlimme.
We look forward to your detailed application, preferably via: firstname.lastname@example.org.